วันจันทร์ที่ 26 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2566

Pocket-sized booster jump-start your car, charge your phone, inflate your tires.

to Whom It May Concern,


Nice writing to you. My name is Ruby from Minipow in China. We are a high quality and safe car jump starter manufacturer.  I'd like to contact your for a business chance.  


If you are not in charge of this issue, could you do me a favor pass my email to your product manager or purchase manager? Maybe they are looking for me too. Thank you for your help in advance!


Hereby I introduce you our new air inflator car jump starter Smart Box 12 12000mAhit also can be customized to 16000mAh, 24000mAh. 


Except with basic car jump starter functions, it equips with Air Inflator output. So that a pocket-sized booster can not only jump-start your car, charge your phone, but also inflate your tire, makes your camping life and outdoor activities more happier and safer.


Samples are ready. If you interest to know more, pls feel free to reply me, thanks.

Healthy regards

Sales&Marketing Director/Ruby

*Manufacturer for Portable Jump Starter 8000-105000mAh*

Shenzhen Veestb Technology Co., LTD

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น